Facebook Social Button Twitter Social Button YouTube Social Button Follow Me on Pinterest

Tennis Now Forums

Explore our tennis forums to find out what other tennis fans are saying about a particular player or event. Discuss your viewpoints with other community members. Plenty of tennis gossip can be found in our tennis forums including racquet rumors, player relationship rumors, etc. Feel free to rant about anything that’s happening in the sport, but please no profanity or hate mongering. If you’re signed up with us you can start commenting in our tennis forums right now.
Elena Dementieva Anything and everything Dementieva.
WTA Player Discussions > Elena Dementieva > Elena Dementieva View modes: 
Advanced member
Advanced member
Neeemo - 10/16/2009 3:23:25 PM

Elena Dementieva
wikipedia wrote:

Elena Dementieva (Born 15 October 1981) is a Russian professional tennis player, who has won one Olympic medals in singles, including the gold medal at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Her performance at the Olympics is the strongest of any competitor in recent times, with an 11–2 record. She has also reached the finals of two Grand Slam events. Her career high ranking was World No. 3 which she achieved on April 6, 2009. As of 5 October 2009, she is ranked World No. 4.

User image

All talk about Elena can be found here!

Want Elena's gear? You can find it all here!

MakingCopies - 10/29/2009 8:57:46 AM

Yonex
What racquet does Elena play with...  It looks like Yonex...  Is it powerful....  She need some power on her serve... Or maybe new technique...

Advanced member
Advanced member
Neeemo - 10/29/2009 7:36:43 PM

RE:Yonex
MakingCopies wrote: What racquet does Elena play with...  It looks like Yonex...  Is it powerful....  She need some power on her serve... Or maybe new technique...

Elena is playing with the Yonex RDiS 100 Mid Plus, it's meant for players who can generate their own power so no, it isn't powerful compared to other sticks.
There's a direct link to it if you want to check it out for more information...I use TE to purchase pretty much everything when I'm back home.
http://www.tennisexpress.com/products2.cfm/ID/10879/c/yonex-tennis-racquets

Advanced member
Advanced member
vickenvickenvicken - 11/19/2009 4:38:26 PM

RE:Elena Dementieva
you gotta love that facial expression.

i agree. i think she needs to work on her form!

Advanced member
Advanced member
Valdde - 11/20/2009 3:38:28 PM

SHE IS NOT BAD LOOKING!!
Vamos Rafa!!!

Advanced member
Advanced member
Albs - 6/23/2010 12:08:02 PM

Yeah but Maria Kirilenko...ohh boy!