By Chris Oddo / Friday, October 18, 2013
Petra Kvitova is faster than a speeding bullet, and she posted this photo on Twitter to prove it.
Photo Credit: Petra Kvitova
Who knew Petra Kvitova could fly? And who knew Ivo Karlovic could serve a bagel? All this and more (including rumors of Serena going blonde--what?) in this week's tweets of the week:
1. Umm, sure, whatever you say, John...
2. Started with a bang, ended with a fizzle, but overall, quite a season!
3. Really? Amazing! I can't believe that Dr. Ivo hasn't notched more bagels with that incredible return game of his...
4. Serena blonde? Just when we thought things couldn't get any better. Can't wait to see it!
5. Totally freaking adorable. That is all.
6. Worse than showing up at Wimbledon's Centre Court without any racquets? Nah...
7. What tennis player's stock would you buy?
8. Now, how about a Robin Soderling comeback?
9. Can it really be true?
10. If you are trying to say that the Chinese are better tennis fans than the Russians, we are going to need a larger sample size.
11. (Because this one goes to 11) Damn, that Petra Kvitova is faster than a speeding bullet—who knew?