By Chris Oddo, Friday, October 11, 2013
Roger says Chilllaax, so it's probably the best course of action. This and more in our tennis tweet roundup.
Photo Credit: Shanghai Rolex Masters
Roger says chillllllaax, and that's all you need to know, tennis fans...
1. Roger Federer's impromptu #AskRFathon got a lot of buzz on Twitter. Here's our favorite from the session. Hopefully they'll be more where that came from...
Here's our second favorite. Who knew Roger had such a hip vocabulary?
2. Cmon, Laura, be realistic. What have you got that Ana Wintour doesn't have?
3. Another reason that Alison Riske does better in England than anyplace else. She stays sober...
4. In contrast to her on-court philosophy, which is let them hit away and miss!
5. Dr. Ivo is just so observant. He should be a poet in his next life.
And thanks for clarifying.
6. Oh, yeah, future top 20 player for sure...
7. I can't help but hear Led Zeppelin's “Your Time is Gonna Come” in my mind. Poor Stan. But his time will come.
But when you are up against Rafa, this is what you get...
In simpler terms:
8. Why, it was a tough quarterfinal loss to a hungry opponent...
It was also this, in WTA speak:
9. Good answer, Serena, don't let these Twitter people goad you into stuffing an elephant in your sports bra!
10. We'll leave you with this one, because it's just plain awesome! Have a great weekend!