(November 4, 2012) -- Join us for a look back at the best quotes and tweets of the week that was...
1. Andre and Steffi step out on Halloween. Andre forgets guitar, cigs and bottle of JD.
2. Vania King leaves her real life behind to follow her muse in Venice, Italy.
3. Milos seeks advice regarding hair: Personally, I think he should let it grow, grow, grow
4. Ryan Harrison invites trick-or-treaters to come see him: Is he joking? Is he lonely? Hard to say...
5. Dressing up as Vika for Halloween? Now why didn't I think of that?
6. David Ferrer after winning his first Masters 1000 title on Sunday
“I think it’s difficult, no? This time I had a chance to win here because it was not Andy Murray, Roger, Djokovic and Rafael, and I’ve taken my chance.”
7. Pierre Paganini, Roger Federer’s longtime trainer, in a New York Times article
“When he was young he was an artist who wanted to be an artist. Now he’s an artist who knows exactly what he needs to do to express his virtuosity.”
8. Caroline Wozniacki, commenting on her recent split with coach Thomas Johansson and reaffirming her commitment to her father, according to a report from Tennis.com’s Matt Cronin
“I’m working with dad as I always did and I’m going to continue... I feel like [my dad] knows me and he knows my game so well and he knows what I can and cannot do.”
9. Guy Forget, commenting on the assertive play of Jerzy Janowicz at the ATP Masters this weekend in Paris
“I watched him play and this lad is amazing.”
10. Jerzy Janowicz, commenting on the instant fame that defeating five consecutive top 20 players in your first career Masters 1000 event brings
“The street next to my house actually is completely blocked. There is like about 9 or 10 cars, TV’s.”